- Design may vary depending on the planner size
- This is a PDF digital product. No physical item will be shipped out to you.
- Monthly on 1 page insert
- Monday start
- Dated from July 2022 to December 2023
- Dates and Notes
PDF Printable inserts
- You will be able to download one .zip format including one file with crop marks and one on actual size paper of your chosen size.
- No exchanges, returns or refunds on digital products.
HOW TO PRINT:
Use your printers double-sided feature (if available)
Make sure to select “double sided” and remember to scale to 100% or select “actual size”
- one per page w/crop marks
- paper size to print on : 8.5 x 11
- Select portrait orientation and choose the option to flip on the long edge
First cut your paper to the correct size of your inserts.
Example of Sizes We Offer
- Personal Size Paper : 3.75" x 6.75"
- A5 Size Paper : 5.8" x 8.3"
- Mini HP Size Paper : 4.6” x 7”
- Happy Planner : 7 x 9.5
Go to Print page size and select manage custom sizes. Add the right size dimensions according to your planner insert, select 0 for all margins and save.
Last but not least make sure the scale is set to 100%
Select the portrait orientation and print.
Flip your pages manually if you don't have the option of printing in both sides.
- Print the pages front to back in chronological orderPrint the odd pages first, flip over and print the even pages on the reverse side.
Manually flipping may vary depending on the way the printer feeds and outputs the pages. It is normal if sometimes, you see a blank page in the files. If you skip printing the blank page it might cause pages to match incorrectly.
Cut along the provided cut marks if you are using the crop marks, hole punch and your insert is ready to go.
YouTube videos has tons of videos of how to print PDF files which I find very helpful if this is the first time.